The Rose Garden would like to thank you all for your support during this time. As we come closer to an opening date, we will be posting more information about how we plan to move forward. It will be different. Things will take longer. Here are the things we do know:
- The Rose Garden will be open from 8a.-4p. for the remainder of the summer in order to sanitize and deep clean daily. We are asking that all children scheduled arrive between 8a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Due to Covid-19, in order to keep families and staff safe, only Rose Garden staff and students will be allowed on school grounds or in the building.
- Drop off and pick up will take place at the side gate where touchless temperature will be taken of all children as they arrive. Temperature threshold is 99 degrees. Anyone with a fever will be sent home.
- Staff will be required to wear masks all day and gloves when needed. According to OCFS children will not be required to wear masks while on school grounds.
- Staff will remain physically distant from parents during the sign process and give out air hugs as you arrive.
- Parents are asked to sign their children in using their own pen. If you forget your pen, we certainly have one for you to use, however, feel free to take that pen with you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for parents and children to use.
- Once good-byes have been said, Children will be taken inside to wash their hands with soap and water than brought outside to play.
- Until notified, children will be in groups no larger than 10 children at a time.
- Most activities will take place outside.
- All families must notify the office before you anticipate your child’s return. We need to make sure that we have appropriate staff coverage.
- To avoid any cross contamination: Until further notice
No home toys or personal items will be allowed.
- All sleeping items will remain at the Rose Garden. This includes sleeping buddies.
- All sheets will be laundered at school.
- All water bottles will remain at school and be washed in the school’s dishwasher.
- Food from home will no longer be allowed.
- Be sure to have appropriate weather clothes at school as well. We ask for rain gear and 2 full changes of clothing.